resolvconf sponsor?

Version 1.5 of resolvconf has been uploaded to mentors.debian.net.
Anyone willing to upload this for me?

For release 1.5 I have rewritten /etc/resolvconf/update.d/libc so
that it is easier to customize the order of priority of the
records and so that duplicate nameserver and search domain entries
are eliminated.  Because this isn't a trivial change I have set
the urgency of this one to "low".  In addition there are some
documentation and translation updates.

BTW I have found a sponsor for mwavem.  Thanks to those who replied.
--
Thomas Hood <jdthood@yahoo.co.uk>