SPF (Sender Permitted From) libaries and tools

Hi,

I build Debian packages for SPF (Sender Permitted From,
http://spf.pobox.com).

The packages contain:
- Mail::SPF::Query (perl implementation, also reference implementation
	of SPF)
- Mail::SRS (perl implementation of the 'Sender Rewriting Scheme')
- PySPF (Python implementation of SPF)
- Net::CIDR::Lite (perl package for CIDR calculations, much smaller and
	faster than Net::CIDR; needed by Mail::SPF::Query).

For now, I published these packages over my homepage
(http:://www.meini.org/spf/). It's also possible to add this host to
sources.list and download/update my packages direct.

But I think it would be fine if the packages where added to the main
Debian packages tree.

Is there anyone out there who would like to be my mentor?

Bye
Meini.

--
Meinhard Schneider