Re: RFS: hatari

> "Peggy Pultke" <ml@mherrn.de> wrote:
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, sorry for that. I have some problems with the webinterface for
this mailaddress...

> > I thought so, too. But it doesn't work. It is enabled in debian/rules and
> > since the manpage is installed when listed in debian/hatari.manpages this
> > can't be the problem. I called the manpage hatari.1 and it lies in the
> > debian directory, too. As far as know this must be correct.
>
> This is correct because *you* (as opposed to the upstream author) wrote
> the manpage. Then, you should be able to write something like:
>
>   dh_installman [debhelper options] debian/hatari.1
>
> in a binary target of your debian/rules and not need the
> debian/hatari.manpages file.

Oh, then I misunderstood the New Maintainers Guide. I thought when having
only one manpage and naming it packagename.1 dh_installman would
automatically find and include the manpage.

--
The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its
prisons.
(GnuPG/PGP-crypted mail preferred)         _;\ _.\ _.';;) ;,;_/;
Key ID: 0x94620736                  _  _'./_\('))_; );/\)}/`fsc