Re: advice on bug reporting

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 06:11:07PM +0100, GCS wrote:
> So so, I have installed tetex-bin by hand, and got an other error -
> needed tetex-extra as well. Shouldn't debiandoc-sgml depend on tetex-bin
> and tetex-extra?

debiandoc-sgml Recommends tetex-bin and tetex-extra which is a perfectly
valid choice for a dependency that is only required by a particular part
of the package. (And every sane apt frontend should've installed
these dependencies anyway if not manually configured ;)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>
www: http://www.djpig.de/