RFS: usbmgr updates

Hi there, a few weeks ago i've filled an ITA for usbmgr, now finally i'm
able to say that i've applied the patch for RC bug (223219), I've also done
some other work like adding the missing manpages. I'm currently working to
fix 175847, but in the meantime i'd like you people to check the package [0]
and also let me know if someone is willing to sponsor this package.

0- http://stone-head.org/debian/usbmgr_0.4.8-9.{dsc,diff.gz}
   http://stone-head.org/debian/usbmgr_0.4.8-9_i386.{deb,build,changes}

regards,
Rudy

pd: I was reading threads about usbmgr being obsoleted by hotplug, however as i
use it i'd be able to mantain it.

  | Somos libres, seamoslo con software libre      * http://debian.org |
  | http://www.apesol.org.pe         -*-         http://stone-head.org |
  | GPG FP: 0D12 8537 607E 2DF5 4EFB  35A7 550F 1A00 3433 BD21         |