First multi-binary - could someone please check?

Hi!

I need to split up timeoutd into two packages, because timeoutd-x11
needs xlibs and timeoutd doesn't.  (maybe users want to use timeoutd
on a machine not running X)

I am not very experienced with multi-binary packages.  This is my
first multi-binary and my first package which was single-bin before.
Could someone please have a look at the ready timeoutd?

  http://people.debian.org/~seppy/packages/

There are the diff.gz, changes, debs, orig.tar.gz and a directory after
building the package, as well as a tree.txt listing the whole
directory-tree.

I did not recognize errors when installing, updating, purging, changing
from timeoutd to -x11, etc.  lintian does not complain.

Thank you!
Dennis