Re: Patching the upstream sources, and the debian diff

El Lunes, 27 de Diciembre de 2004 03:07, Justin Pryzby escribió:
> debuild is the frontend of frontends; try that.

Thanks, I will try it.

> > - Are not correct the packages that include generated files in the diff?
>
> Ideally, "source" packages would contain only true man-written
> sources.  If your diff is big because generated files are being
> changed, then have ./debian/rules:clean target remove them.  Then,
> dpkg-buildpackage will warn "file deleted", but that's okay.

OK.

> Just curious; why do you have to regenerate it?

Because upstream included a Makefile.am with wrong installation paths, and
some bad written rules, so I included a small patch for it.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net