help with packaging pygrabcomics

Hi,
I'm trying to package a software, pygrabcomics.

At the present time my problem is that it is not including any
files... only the documentation.

This is my rules file:

#!/usr/bin/make -f
# -*- makefile -*-

# Uncomment this to turn on verbose mode.
export DH_VERBOSE=2

# This has to be exported to make some magic below work.
export DH_OPTIONS

PYTHON=python2.3
PACKAGE=pygrabcomics

configure-stamp:
	dh_testdir
	touch configure-stamp

build: configure-stamp build-stamp
build-stamp:
	dh_testdir
	$(PYTHON) setup.py build
	touch build-stamp

clean:
	dh_testdir
	dh_testroot
	rm -f build-stamp configure-stamp
	$(PYTHON) setup.py clean --all
	dh_clean

install: build
	dh_testdir
	dh_testroot
	dh_clean -k -s
	dh_installdirs -s
#	$(PYTHON) setup.py install
--root=$(CURDIR)/debian/usr/lib/$(PYTHON)/site-packages/$(PACKAGE)
--no-compile
#	$(PYTHON) setup.py install --root=`pwd`/debian/$(PACKAGE) --no-compile
	$(PYTHON) setup.py install --root=$(CURDIR)/debian/$(PACKAGE) --no-compile
	dh_install -s

# Build architecture-independent files here.
binary-indep: build install

# Build architecture-dependent files here.
binary-arch: build install
	dh_testdir
	dh_testroot
	dh_installchangelogs
	dh_installdocs
	dh_installexamples
	#	dh_installmenu
	#	dh_installdebconf
	#	dh_installlogrotate
	#	dh_installemacsen
	#	dh_installpam
	#	dh_installmime
	#	dh_installinit
	#	dh_installcron
	#	dh_installinfo
	dh_installman
	dh_link
	dh_strip
	dh_compress
	dh_fixperms
	dh_python
	dh_makeshlibs
	dh_installdeb
	dh_shlibdeps
	dh_gencontrol
	dh_md5sums
	dh_builddeb

binary: binary-indep binary-arch

.PHONY: build clean binary-indep binary-arch binary install configure

and a snapshot of what I'm trying to do (software and relevant files
for building debian package) are at
http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~andres/pygrabcomics-0.4_debian.tar.gz

I would need some help to be pointed in the right direction. I have
been throught the documentation but I suppose I have missed something.

Thanks in advance,
   Andres