Re: RFS: ttf-dejavu -- bistream vera derivate with additional characters

Hello,

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 09:23:47PM +0100, Peter Černák wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for someone willing to sponsor the dejavu fonts package.
>
> Package        : ttf-dejavu
> Source Package : http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/ttf-dejavu/

Hmm, the source package only includes the pre-built .TTF files.  AIUI,
the TTF files are build from the SFD source; therefore, the source
package should be based on dejavu-sfd-1.4.tar.gz, and then build-dep on
fontforge to build the TTF files in debian/rules for the binary
packages.

Also, I do not see that you have filed an RFP for this package.  Please
do so and then close the bug in your debian/changelog.

--Joe