RFS: orphaned 'htp' package, an HTML pre-processor

Hi All,
I am looking for a mentor and sponsor for the recently orphaned 'htp'
package.

>From the package discription:
htp is an HTML pre-processor. It is designed to be a flexible
authoring tool that can easily be integrated into the HTML design
process.

This might be a tad bit misleading in this age of dynamically-produced
HTML.  htp is used for creating HTML when the pages are authored, not
when they are sent out by the server; one writes stubs of HTML, runs
htp on the stubs to make full-fledged HTML pages, and then publishes
those on the internet.

I find htp to be very useful for making several pages with the same
baic design, menus, etc., without having to resort to dynamically
generated HTML, server-side includes, etc., especially when some of
these were not an option since I didn't have control over the web
server.

If you look through the bugs for the package
(<http://bugs.debian.org/htp>) you'll see that I have updated the
debian package to the most recent version of htp (which is more than a
year old) (<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=236240>).

There are only 3 other bugs, one of which seems to no longer be an
issue and the other two are upstream's if they're still valid, so the
package should be pretty stable.

Please help me keep this package up-to-date and in the archive.

Yours,
Jan Medlock