Re: Simple Debian Package Creation?

On Thursday 04 November 2004 00:52, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
--cut--
> That is related to debian/control file.
> Whole packaging scripts assume that every "Package: <whatever>" line in
> debian/control is used for final packages.
> So if you have:
>
> Package: my_cool_package
>
> line in debian/control then scripts looking for your files in
> debian/my_cool_package directory. So just put there your files in proper
> filesystem hierarchy and they'll be moved to package called the same.

my humble question is: if I have Source: and multiple Package: lines described
in my debian/control file. But how is these debian/<Package:>/ subdirectories
created.. I end up with the firts Package: conctructed in debian/tmp , but I
want them all constructed in their own debian/<Package:> subdirs..
yes I know it works, but where is the magic here and what I'm mising ?

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB  2003-03-18  <keyserver.bu.edu ; pgp.mit.edu>
fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB