RFS: mozilla-firefox-locale-es-es: Mozilla Firefox spanish (es-ES) language/region package

Hi, I'm looking for a sponsor for my packages mozilla-firefox-locale-es-es and
mozilla-firefox-locale-es-ar.

Currently there are no spanish translations of Firefox in the archive!!

* Package name    : mozilla-firefox-locale-es-es
  Version         : 0.9.3
  Upstream Author : Nave Project <nave@elistas.net>
* URL             : http://nave.hispalinux.es/
* License         : (MPL, GPL)
  Description     : Mozilla Firefox spanish (es-ES) language/region package

 Spanish menu/message resource and region property package
 for Mozilla  Firefox (spanish as spoken in Spain, es-ES).
 .
 Homepage: http://nave.hispalinux.es/

* Package name    : mozilla-firefox-locale-es-ar
  Version         : 0.9.3
  Upstream Author : Marcelo Poli <mpoli@lt24.zzn.com>
* URL             : http://mozilla.mesi.com.ar/
* License         : MPL 1.1
  Description     : Mozilla Firefox Spanish (es-AR) language/region package

Spanish menu/message resource and region property
package for Mozilla  Firefox (Argentinian version, es-AR).
..
Homepage: http://mozilla.mesi.com.ar/

There are packages available (version 0.9.3 and 1.0PR1) at:
http://users.evtek.fi/~k0400388/debian/