Re: RFS: Condor -- workload management system

Hello Peter,

* Peter Troeger <peter.troeger@hpi.uni-potsdam.de> [2004-10-30 16:50]:
> Name:    condor (wnpp #233482)
> Licence: Condor Public Licence (Version 1.1, October 30, 2003)
>          http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/v6.7.license.html
>              compute-intensive jobs. Unique mechanisms enable Condor
>              to effectively harness wasted CPU power from otherwise
>              idle desktop workstations. Condor can be used to build
>              Grid-style computing environments that cross
> administrative
>              boundaries.
>              Condor is the product of the Condor Research Project at the
>              University of Wisconsin-Madison
>              (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor), and it was first installed
>              as a production system in the UW-Madison Department of
>              Computer Sciences nearly 15 years ago.
>
>              Condor is widely used in academic and grid infrastructures.
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the package, which is available from:
> http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/debian/binary/condor_6.7.2-1_i386.deb
> http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/debian/source/condor_6.7.2-1.dsc
> http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/debian/source/condor_6.7.2-1.tar.gz
> http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/debian/source/condor_6.7.2-1_i386.changes

for the future: if you want to give us the sources, you have to provide
a dsc, .diff.gz and an orig.tar.gz file (only tar.gz if it is a native
debian package). we dont need a deb and a changes file. i think you
package isnt a native debian package so you have to rename your .tar.gz
in .orig.tar.gz.
regards nico
--
Nico Golde - 310777820@ICQ