RFS: rdiff-backup (adopted)

Hi mentors,

I adopted rdiff-backup and have a new revision ready that fixes ten
outstanding bugs, leaving only one of non-wishlist priority.

rdiff-backup is a script written in Python that uses librsync's rdiff
to create incremental backups.  It supports backing up to remote hosts
via ssh.  rdiff-backup is also a part of slbackup, the Skolelinux
backup system.

When I adopted rdiff-backup I received two sponsorship offers, but the
individuals appear to be too busy at the moment.  The package is
lintian and linda clean, and has been working well for me the past
month.

The original source, diff, and changelog are available from my site
[1].

Thanks for your time,

Alec Berryman

[1] http://www.thened.net/~alec/stuff/debian/rdiff-backup/13.4-4/