Re: no subject

Re: Aaron MartineZ Kill All Windows in <[🔎] 1097589137.4785.2.camel@6-allhosts>
> Hey there people my name is Aaron Martinez i being working with Debian
> for like 2 to 3 years seriously hard i will like to maintance a packaged
> for eggdrops or Bitchx since i'm a developer on Bitchx i will like to
> help Debian in any kind of ways so if any of you guys can sponsor me you
> guys wouldn't not be sorry thank you for reading this email

Hi,

apt-cache policy eggdrop
     1.6.17-2 0
        700 http://ftp.de.debian.org sarge/main Packages

apt-cache policy bitchx
     1:1.0-0c19.20030512-2 0
        700 http://ftp.de.debian.org sarge/main Packages

both are already packaged for Debian, so you will either have to ask
the maintainers if they want to co-maintain it with you or find other
stuff to package.

Oh, and please learn to use interpunctation :-)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/