Re: RFS: kmec15 - An advanced Qt/KDE MEncoder frontend

Oded Shimon wrote:

i would really advise to contact marillat for this

A BIG thankyou for replying to my mail, just about the very first reply I got in Debian...
Just one problem, umm, who is marillat?... How do I contact him/her?

For those unfamiliar with Debian, we have a web interface (db.debian.org) that allows you to check the LDAP entries for developers. If you use this interface, you will find that marillat@debian.org reaches Christian Marillat. Between the first name, last name, nickname, and login combinations, you can frequently get information about a developer and their key.

Richard