RFS: gkrellmoon -- gkrellm plugin that shows the phase of the moon

Hi,
i'm in search of a sponsor for the following package

* Package name    : gkrellmoon
  Version         : 0.6
  Upstream Author : Dale P. Smith <dsmith@altustech.com>
* URL             : http://gkrellmoon.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : gkrellm plugin that shows the phase of the moon
                    Adds a moon clock to your gkrellm2.

The package is lintian and linda clean. I have tested it on my own box
as well as on a box of a friend of mine, it works (at least) on these
two boxes.

Package files can be obtained from

deb http://h1862.serverkompetenz.net/~zobel/ sid zobel
or directly form
http://h1862.serverkompetenz.net/~zobel/dists/sid/zobel/binary-i386/x11/
respectively
http://h1862.serverkompetenz.net/~zobel/dists/sid/zobel/source/x11/

Martin
--
  Martin Zobel-Helas	                    PGP-Key: 0xF7AC3AF0