PearPC Section (contrib or main)

Hi all,

A couple of days ago, I uploaded PearPC for inclusion into the archive.
More specifically into the contrib/otherosfs section, but now I got one
doubt troubling me.

PearPC does not need MacOS X or other non-free operating system to be
fully used, it can be used with Debian/PPC for example, so, does it need
to stay in contrib?

Maybe it's still time to contact the archive admins and change the
section before the first version hits unstable (during security
scrutiny).

Cheers

--

 Leo Costela