RFS: ysmv7 - YSM ICQ client

Hello list,
i'm in search of a sponsor for the following package i've created:

Package name    : ysmv7
Version         : 2.9.6
Upstream Author : rad2k <raddy@gmx.net>
URL             : http://ysmv7.sourceforge.net/
License         : GPL
Description     : You Sick ME - powerful console ICQ client
 ysm ICQ is a console based ICQ client written in the C language. The
 project was born in 2001 when Mirabilis (AOL) introduced a new version
 of the ICQ protocol. Full of humour an interesting features, ysm has an
 easy to use command line interface which allows faster communication
 with your contacts. Feates:
   - ICQ protocol version 7 and 8
   - plaintext and encrypted (AES algorithm) messages/file transfers
   - invisible, visible and ignore list management
   - search features
   - fingerprinting of remote clients
   - sending/receiving of URLs an contacts

The package is almost clean according to lintian, the only warning i
still get is about a CVS directory in the upstream sources but i've
removed that one. It has been tested on my own and some of my friends'
boxes and seems to work fine from my point of view.

Package files can be obtained from
ftp://das-system.ath.cx/debian/main/y/ysmv7/

I would appreciate seeing this program in Debians archives because YSM
is a really good ICQ client IMHO and the project is also in search of
someone who creates .debs for it. I already contacted the upstream
author and he was happy that i tried to do so but asked me to try to get
it into the main Debian distribution.

yours
Peter

P.S.: This is the first .deb i ever created so if anyone finds any
errors i would be happy to get some hints about what i've done wrong ;-)

--
GPG: 1024D/B8D947A8 2004-09-27