cp: `/usr/share/misc/config.sub' and `config.sub' are the same file

Hi,

I try to build my first debian-package. I followed the "Debian New
Maintainers' Guide", but I got a problem.

The package I try to debianize is a library, which uses autoconf. When running
"libtoolize -a" and "automake -a", they create some symbolic links, which
dpkg-buildpackage try to replace with "cp -f". But this does not work.

Here is what I get:

dpkg-buildpackage: source package is log4cxx
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 0.9.7-1
dpkg-buildpackage: source maintainer is Tommi Maekitalo
<t.maekitalo@epgmbh.de>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture is i386
 fakeroot debian/rules clean
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
rm -f build-stamp
# Add here commands to clean up after the build process.
/usr/bin/make distclean
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/users/tommi/Projekte/sarge/tmp/log4cxx-0.9.7'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `distclean'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/users/tommi/Projekte/sarge/tmp/log4cxx-0.9.7'
make: [clean] Error 2 (ignored)
cp -f /usr/share/misc/config.sub config.sub
cp: `/usr/share/misc/config.sub' and `config.sub' are the same file

I use sarge.

(hope this is not a FAQ - I just subscribed and didn't find anything relevant
in the archive)

Tommi