RFS: streamline

All,

I am reposting this request for sponsor after talking to a few people and doing a little more reading about the process. Here is the important information:

Source: streamline
Section: web
Maintainer: Michael MacFadden <mike@macfadden.org>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 4.0.0)
Standards-Version: 3.6.1

Package: streamline
Architecture: all
Depends: apache | apache-ssl | apache-perl | apache2, php4 | php4-cgi | libapache2-mod-php4
Suggests: php4-mysql, php4-pqsql
Streamline is an web-base on-demand streaming media server.  It allows
users remotely browse their media library and choose what media they
would like to stream.  Streamline has a robust web-base administrative
interface which allows users to configure every aspect of the server.
Streamline supports visual themes which allow users to customize the
server to match the scheme of their existing web site.
.
In addition to browsing the media library, Streamline allows users to search for media based on attributes such as title, artist, genre, etc. Streamline
also provides a download server and a file information view that will show
stream properties as well as media meta info (ID3, Vorbis Comment, etc).

The upstream home page is:

http://streamline.sourceforge.net

The deb package is available here:

http://www.macfadden.org/~mike/debian/streamline_0.0.20040901-1_all.deb

If anyone has some suggestions and would ultimately be willing to upload (after all my newbie mistakes have been fixed) that would be great. Thanks.

Regards,
Michael MacFadden