Looking for a sponsor: unace-nonfree 2.20

Hello,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the unrar-nonfree. The Debian packages can
you find on http://www.proesdorf.de/uploads/unace-nonfree/.

Some infos about this package. There is a free version of unace in
Debian but this version 1.2b don't support newer ACE archives (the same
like unrar and unrar-nonfree). The upstream company only supports the
decompressing of newer archives with a static linked binary. So I've
build a Debian packages from this binary.

By,

Dirk