Re: ITA: mpg321

Joe Drew wrote:

Chris Anderson wrote:

You definitely need to wait for a reply for at least a week, then
generally try one last time to contact him. Hijacking it after 1 day
isn't responsible and is sometimes considered rude, not everyone has
access to email 24x7.

I do agree that not waiting for at least a week can be considered rude and is certainly overeager. It isn't a problem in this case, but I can conceive of a maintainer who could get angry over it.

If I were on vacation for 2 weeks, I would be royally peeved.

Richard