[zakame@spunge.org: Re: RFS: gtklp-0.9u]

--
|=-------------ZAK B. ELEP  (Registered Linux User #327585)-------------=|
||      Web: http://zakame.spunge.org           GPG ID:  0xFA53851D     ||
||           http://zakame.homelinux.org        ICQ UIN: 33236644       ||
||      Location: Daet, Camarines Norte         Running Linux 2.6       ||
|=----------1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D----------=|
 Debian - When you've got better things to do than to fix a borken system
--- Begin Message ---
On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 03:58:30AM -0500, Zak B. Elep wrote:
> Hi guys, gonna make this quick, as I'm in a public Knoppix box:
>
> I've just finished a very *late* deb of gtklp-0.9u. Nothing really worth
> noting, except that it might get into Sarge (but, in all probability, it won't
> :()

Oops! I forgot the link: http://zakame.spunge.org/pub/debian/gtklp

Cheers,
Zakame
|=-------------ZAK B. ELEP  (Registered Linux User #327585)-------------=|
||      Web: http://zakame.spunge.org           GPG ID:  0xFA53851D     ||
||           http://zakame.homelinux.org        ICQ UIN: 33236644       ||
||      Location: Daet, Camarines Norte         Running Linux 2.6       ||
|=----------1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D----------=|
 Debian - When you've got better things to do than to fix a borken system

--- End Message ---