Need sponsor for packages python-irclib and jabber-irc

Hello.
At first: I already have a sponsor - Cosimo Alfarano but he is on vacancy up
to end of August.

I have prepared new version of python-irclib (I'm maintainer of it). It
contains small modification to allow jabber-irc package work better.
The jabber-irc is the new package and it is not in Debian archive yet.
This is the IRC-transport for jabber server. It is written in python basing on
the libraries python-xmpp (that I'm the maintainer too) and python-irclib.

You can look for my activity in debian project in BTS by email of submitter:
snake@penza-gsm.ru.

P.S. Since python-irclib is already in Debian archive - we will need a NMU.

--
Respectfully
Alexey Nezhdanov