Re: RFS: splay -- A bit better prepared now ...

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 05:58:26PM +0100, John Hedges wrote:
[...]
> I've put a new copy at the above address.

I made a last minute change to debian/control and uploaded the package.

- package decodes layer I, II, and III MPEG audio streams/files and plays them
- from the command line. It can also be used to play wav files.
+ Based on maplay, this package decodes layer I, II, and III MPEG audio
+ streams/files and plays them from the command line. It can also be used
+ to play wav files.

(The short description must standon its own.)

Usually I would not change a sponsored package before uploading, but I
wanted to get it in before dinstall runs, shortly before sarge time is
an issue. - I do hope that is ok for you.
            cu andreas