gprolog: buildds not touching it

Hi,

GNU Prolog (the gprolog package) is a native-code compiler with
back-ends for several targets and *no* "generic" target: it can't work
for a given architecture unless a back-end has been written for it.

I've tried to deal with this with a control line:
	Architecture: i386 amd64 sparc mips alpha powerpc
so that it only builds on some architectures.

The trouble is I can't get a hold of any machine of these architectures
to make binary packages, and buildds don't seem to try to build it.

How could I "persuade" them to try building the newer versions?
--
 ../salvador