Question reagarding new package

Dear Mentors

A new package mindi-partimagehack was submitted two weeks ago which is
required for the new version of the mindi package.

I received a notifiacation email on 01 Aug 04 telling me that as this
was a new package it would take about a week for it to be added to the
archive. It's now two weeks and it still hasn't been added. The mindi
maintainer in the meantime has uploaded my new version of the mindi
package. As it depends on the not yet present mindi-partimagehack
package, the new mindi package is not installable.

Is there any way to notifiy the archive maintainers about this? How
should I go about this in general?

(I'm aware that the archive maintainers are probably flat out due to the
Sarge frenzy, but this isn't about a stand-alone new package but
something that an existing package depends on in its latest version.)

Thanks a lot & best regards
Andree
--
Andree Leidenfrost