Re: RFS: LSongs? :)

Thanks!

Due to it's python-based nature, it doesn't require python-kde3 to be installed while building ( only requires debhelper and python2.3-dev if i remember right ). However, it won't load if it is not installed ( will error out during loading ). I've used lintian to clean up my packaging. Just got a few nagging issues left ( copyright file and package description ) to fix. Nothing major.

My main concern is finding a sponsor to perform the upload once python-kde3 becomes available.

Lawrence