Re: php mentor needed for ILIAS E-Learning getting into sid (?sarge?)

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 07:36:06PM +0200, Thomas Templin wrote:
> We are just discussing on irc.freenode.net #debian-edu how to get ILIAS
> elearning asasp into sid
>
> andreas schuldei of skolelinux.no gave me a hint to ask on debian-mentors for
> someone who may give a helping hand.

Andreas should have pointed you here:
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html.  One point that
immediately comes to mind is: tell us what your doodad is that you want help
with.  I might be interested, but I've got absolutely *no* idea what ILIAS
elearning is, and you neither give description nor URL.

I could google it, but that feels like too much work for this early in the
day, especially since there's a good chance I'll waste my time and it'll be
something I won't be interested in.  Tell me why I want to be interested,
and then I might be.

Oh, and I think you're entirely too optimistic about getting it into the
Sarge release.

- Matt