sponsor for bitpim

Greetings!
	I am looking for someone to sponsor me in adding a new package to the Debian
unstable tree. The package is called Bitpim http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/

	 Currently, it is only distributed as an RPM. In order to get it to install
alien has to be used to convert it to a Debian package.

	This package allows cellular phones to be synchronized. It allows low level
viewing of the cell phone filesystem etc.

	I have been doing open source work for a few years. Most notably I was one of
the Sysadmins  for VA Linux ( I worked on slashdot and freshmeat) for about a
year and a half Btw: Slashdot runs debian on their back end servers :) That
how I was originally introduced to Debian..

	Currently I have several boxes. I would like to try maintaing a package in
the PPC and X86 tree.