RFS: xfonts-jmk -- James M. Knoble's character-cell fonts for X

Hello folks,

I'm hoping to adopt this orphaned package since I use it regularly on all
of my desktop systems.  This is the first package that I've looked for a
sponsor for, so any advice or criticism on how the packaging was done
would be greatly appreciated.

You can retrieve the package from:

    <http://archives.eyrie.org/debian/dists/sid/main/source/x11/>

aka:

    deb http://archives.eyrie.org/debian unstable main non-free contrib

If it would be easier for people to review if I uploaded it to
mentors.debian.net, let me know and I'd be glad to do that.  Here are the
package details:

Package: xfonts-jmk
Section: x11
Installed-Size: 984
Maintainer: Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu>
Architecture: all
Version: 3.0-5
Depends: xutils (>= 4.0.3)
Filename: dists/sid/main/binary-all/x11/xfonts-jmk_3.0-5_all.deb
Size: 515976
MD5sum: deae9853e1c48573f0b07b81f44d88ff
 These are character-cell fonts for use with the X Window System, created
 by Jim Knoble.  The fonts currently included in this package are:
 .
 Neep (formerly known as NouveauGothic):
 .
     A pleasantly legible variation on the standard fixed fonts that
     accompany most distributions of the X Window System.  Comes in
     both normal and bold weights in small, medium, large, extra-large,
     and huge sizes, as well as an extra-small size that only comes in
     normal weight.  ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-2, ISO-8859-9, and ISO-8859-15
     encodings are available.
 .
 Modd
 .
     A fixed-width font with sleek, contemporary styling.  Normal and bold
     weights in a 12-point (6x13) size.  ISO-8859-1 encoding only.

The changes from the package currently in Debian are:

xfonts-jmk (3.0-5) unstable; urgency=low

  * New maintainer (Closes: #201390).
  * Update standards version to 3.6.1.
    - Depend on xutils (>= 4.0.3) instead of 4.0.2.
  * Updated description, included additional available encodings.
  * Clean up and reformat debian/rules.
    - Merge file removals into dh_clean invocations.
    - Use make distclean intead of manually removing Makefile.

 -- Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu>  Fri,  6 Aug 2004 16:04:30 -0700