RFS: cdirip

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor to get my 'cdirip' package into Debian. Here is the relevant information.

CDIRip extracts the track(s) from DiscJuggler .CDI images and makes it possible to burn them under Linux, using utilities like cdrecord and k3b ( a nice GUI for KDE ).

I still have to write a man page for the 'cdirip' binary itself, as required by policy, explaining the available commandline options available. This is my first package ( though I have many more over at mentors ) and it has been a real learning experience. In my spare time, I'm working on a similar program for Nero ( *.nrg ) images.

All suggestions and help is appreciated!

Have a nice day,
Lawrence