Re: RFS: imgvtopgm (was orphaned, now updated, man pages translated)

Hallo Erik,

* Erik Schanze <schanzi_@gmx.de> [2004-07-31 15:13]:
> I have updated packaging stuff and translated all man pages into German.
> It is lintian clean and builds fine with pbuilder.
>
> The package imgvtopgm_2.0-5 is located on:
> http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/
> or via APT:
> deb http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/ ./
> deb-src http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/ ./

your manual is written in german, i think an english one would be better
:)
you use $(MAKE) install prefix=`pwd`/debian/imgvtopgm/us
in you rules-file, you can use $(CURDIR) instead of pwd.
you have to edit the copyright file:
"his package was debianized by John Goerzen jgoerzen@complete.org on"
i think this is the old maintainer.
you should delete the dirs file i think, usr/bin will created
automatically.
regards nico

--
Nico Golde - 310777820@ICQ