Re: packages.qa.d.o bug?

>    I maintain cvs2svn, and my sponsor uploaded a new version of the
>   package four days ago. Still, "Testing Status" shows the previous
>   package: "* 21 days old (needed 10 days); * Valid candidate" etc.
>   Is this known, or should I file a bugreport? Skimming over 'general'
>   bugs in BTS does not show anything relevant.

In your package status package:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/cvs2svn.html

You'll see, under "Problems", that the package has not entered testing
even though the 10-day delay is over.  Click on "Check why" there to
see the reasons.

http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=cvs2svn

You'll see that this is blocked by subversion which in turn is blocked
by perl.  Lots of things are blocked by perl, but there appears to be
active effort in resolving that issue.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/