Re: Searching for the list command to get a bugreport

Am 2004-07-22 22:33:17, schrieb Geert Stappers:

> Be aware to find unmaintained packages and even developers missing in action
>(Be aware to find unmaintained packages and even    DDs            MIA    ;-)

Whom tell you this ?  Arggggg ...

Maybe some Upstream Autors and Debian Maintainers are already death !

>Those should also be reported to the Quality Assurance, QA, team.

If I read the statistics abourt Bugs in Debian-Packages...
and then I read the BUG-Index to the Source-Package...

...I am sure, ther are 20% too much open Bugs.

Curently I try to get "Midnight Commander" working with UTF-8  :-/
and many of the Bugs (8) which are forwarded to Upstream are already
solved...

>Cheers
>Geert Stappers

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi