RFS: xspringies - a mass and spring simulation system for X

Hi,

I've packaged `xspringies', a more or less `historic' mass and spring
simulation program... it's rather old, and I think there won't be any
updates by the upstream author. I loved it to play around a bit in
1998/1999 (I used SuSE that time and they had a package on their CDs),
it was just fun in boring minutes. (When I sent feedback to the author,
he was surprised that there is somebody who knows that program, and he put
it on his homepage again.)

I want it to be part of the official Debian distribution, so I made a
package this night and uploaded it to mentors[1]. I hope somebody is
willing to take a look over that package and upload it if everything is
ok. (Of course, it is lintian-clean.)

Package name    : xspringies
Version         : 1.12-1
Upstream Author : Doug DeCarlo <decarlo@cs.rutgers.edu>
Homepage        : http://www.cs.rutgers.edu/~decarlo/software.html
License         : GPL
Description     : a mass and spring simulation system for X
 xspringies is a simulator which allows you to interactively create and
 edit a system of masses and springs. The parameters of the masses and
 springs (such as mass elasticity and spring K) as well as those of the
 surrounding system (such as air viscosity and gravity) can be changed.
 It's intended to be a time waster, not for real work.

so long,
sbeyer