RFS: webdiff - web page update checker

Hi,

I uploaded `webdiff' to mentors.debian.net[1] today, and I think it will
become apt-get'able during the day. Like my other packages[2] on the
mentors server, it is looking for a sponsor.

Description of webdiff:
webdiff is a powerful web page update checker. You can choose between
different methods (diff, size, date, md5sum, regexp) webdiff should
check for. It will only print the URIs of web pages which changed,
so that its output can easily be used by further scripts (e.g. wget
or mail).
It is written in Ruby.

so long,
sbeyer

PS: good luck to the other unanswered RFS mails ;)

Footnotes
	[1] deb http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
	[2] my other packages: namely bf, reformat, morse-x, python-pygtkglext,
	    python-gui, python-gui-doc, ocrad, cpuspeedy, gtk-cpuspeedy