Looking for Mentor

Hello All,

I have just created my first debain for software known as ncview, a graphical browser for NetCDF files. Its used quite heavily in the Atmospheric science area. Also with the addition of our new super-computer, many uses's simulations spit out netCDF files. I figured since it seems that there isn't a package around for it, and the package seems to have a large enough user base I should try to make the contribution. The package seems to work but lintian reports some warning that I'm not sure on the best way to fix. Would anybody be interested in mentoring me?

-Joshua Bernstein
Lunar and Planetary Lab
University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
USA