Re: packaging newbie...: .svn directories / perldoc --> manpage

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> schrieb:

> Yo!
>
> It finally looks like I'll be getting my own package (#256969: postgrey;
> this is no RFS [yet]); now there are three issues where I'd appreciate
> some help. (Hmm. There were three things yesterday night. Seem to have
> forgotten the third issue. Anyway...)
>
> (i)
> I have the package in subversion, so the .svn directories are included
> in the diff. Can I avoid this easily? (I looked at cvs-buildpackage a
> while ago and didn't really like it, so if svn-buildpackage is similar,
> I don't think I'll like it.)

CVS has two commands: checkout which produces a working copy with CVS
directories, and export which produces a copy for packaging, without CVS
directories. Isn't there something similar in subversion?

Regards, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie