Re: Gwget packages ready.

On Sun, Jul 04, 2004 at 03:48:07AM +0400, Dan Korostelev wrote:
>Debian's gwget packages is outdated, so I packaged the new upstream
>version from scratch with new name, manpage and other cool features. I
>also provided a transitional packages. I already mailed Debian's gwget
>maintainer, but I want you guys to look at it and test it, because I
>just started packaging software for debian (you know) and I can do
>stupid errors. :) Please, get the package as usual at mentors.debian.net
>(gwget and gwget2) and report any bugs to me. Thanks!

It FTBFS:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/buildd/gwget-0.12'
touch debian/stamp-makefile-build
/usr/bin/docbook-to-man debian/gwget.sgml > debian/gwget.1
/bin/sh: line 1: /usr/bin/docbook-to-man: No such file or directory
make: *** [build/gwget] Error 127
pbuilder: Failed autobuilding of package
 -> Aborting with an error

Pbuilder log file available at [0].

[0] http://www-personal.monash.edu.au/~anibal/tmp/gwget_0.12-1.log.gz

You are trying to hijack gwget2 and replace it with gwget. This is not
the way to do it appropriately.

>--
>Dan Korostelev <dan@ats.energo.ru>

Regards,

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' :  Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800, Australia