Re: RFS dmalloc

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 01:41:53PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
>Hi
>
>Would someone be so kind to upload my dmalloc package.
>
>It is a new upstream version, some minor bugfixes as well as a package
>split. All comments are welcome.
>
>You can find the package on mentors.debian.net

I run pbuilder on the debian source package and lintian and linda
on the .changes file created by pbuilder. Your package is lintian/linda
clean.

Please consider to put the URL of the home page of the package in the
description in debian/control. See [0] and [1].

[0] http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html#s-bpp-upstream-info
[1] http://people.debian.org/~walters/descriptions.html

--

Regards,

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' :  Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800, Australia