Re: RFS: akregator - RSS feed aggregator for KDE

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 01:20:23AM +0200, Pierre HABOUZIT wrote:
>Hello!
>
>I'm looking for sponsor for the $SUBJ (and I would like to start my NM
>application too). The will be available soon at :
>
>  deb http://www.kalyxo.org/debian unstable main

You didn't put the following lines in debian/copyright (see [0] and
[1]):

Copyright (c) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Frerich Raabe <raabe@kde.org>
Copyright (c) 2001, 2002, 2003 Frerich Raabe <raabe@kde.org>
Copyright (c) 2003 Frerich Raabe <raabe@kde.org>
Copyright (C) 2003 Georg Robbers <Georg.Robbers@urz.uni-hd.de>
Copyright (C) 2004 by Sashmit Bhaduri
Copyright (C) 2004 by Sashmit Bhaduri (smt@vfemail.net)
Copyright (C) 2004 by Stanislav Karchebny
Copyright (C) 2004 by Stanislav Karchebny, Sashmit Bhaduri
Copyright (C) 2004 by Teemu Rytilahti
Copyright (c) 2004 Frerich Raabe <raabe@kde.org>
Copyright (C) 2004 Gary Cramblitt <garycramblitt@comcast.net>

Some of the obove lines may be combined into one line. That was just a
simplified output of:

grep -ri copyright akregator-1.0_beta4fixed/akregator/src/

Please consider to put the URL of the home page of the package in the
description in debian/control. See [2] and [3].

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/12/msg00007.html
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200312/msg00194.html
[2] http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html#s-bpp-upstream-info
[3] http://people.debian.org/~walters/descriptions.html

>and is already at
>
>  http://amaretto.inria.fr:8080/~mc/akregator/
>
>here you have the official releases :
>  http://amaretto.inria.fr:8080/~mc/akregator/vanilla/
>  (official site has not been updated, you can find them on [1] too)
>
>Here's the whereabouts of the package:
> o ITP Bug : 251871 (reported by Peter Rockai, but owned by me with his
>   agreement. he is btw in Cc:)
> o the package is lintian and linda clean
> o he builds in pbuilder

I also run pbuilder on your source package and lintian and linda on the
.dsc created by pbuilder.

>Version: 1.0-beta4
>Upstream Author: Stanislav Karchebny
> aKregator is a KDE RSS aggregator. It supports the best known metaphors
> from existing aggregators. It also facilitates good integration with KDE
> by maintaining an interface similar to Konqueror and KMail.
>

>best regards.
>
> [1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/akregator/
>--
>Pierre Habouzit
>
>http://www.madism.org/

Regards,

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--
 .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' :  Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800, Australia