Re: Excluding some architectures

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 12:08:05PM -0400, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:
> I think there are two other things to fix: changing some master list used
> by buildds of which packages to compile or not, and removal of existing
> 64-bit cernlib packages from the archive.  Who should I contact for each
> of these?

The first requires contacting lamont@debian.org or james@nocrew.org (see
http://buildd.debian.org/quinn-diff/Packages-arch-specific), the second
requires contacting ftpmaster@debian.org (preferably as a bug against
ftp.debian.org).

>  And how to keep 64-bit arches from seeing the
> "Architecture: all" Cernlib binary packages?

You can't, though for better or for worse, arch: all packages are only
evaluated on i386 where propagation into testing is concerned.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer