Re: RFS: sigrot: rotates ~/.signature on every run

* László 'GCS' Böszörményi <gcs@lsc.hu> [2004-06-16 21:50]:
>  I am looking for a sponsor of the orphaned package sigrot. Package
> information:
> * Package name    : sigrot

When I orphaned this the other day, I thought we'd just remove the
package in a bit.  Is this package really useful?  I know there are
lots of other packages ou there which do the some task, and probably
better, considering that this tool has not been maintained for ages
and doesn't have an active upstream maintainer.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com