RFS: python-path

Hi all,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the path module for python.  The module
was written by Jason Orendorff
(http://www.jorendorff.com/articles/python/path/) and packaged by
myself.  I have made a few modifications to the original source.

path is a very handy wrapper for the os.path module (as well as some of
the methods in shutil).

I have e-mailed Jason twice (on May 26th, and June 1st) to ask if he
approves or not of me submitting the package and to give him my changes,
but he hasn't replied, so I'm not sure what the proper course of action
at this point is.  The license on the module is completely
unrestricted...

Cheers,
Chris