RFS: xbsql -- SQL wrapper for XBase DBMS library

Hi,

This is second RFS on this package. The first one (sent two weeks ago)
caused  some responses that led to a bug discovery in Linda checker
(reported as #252158). Unfortunately, first RFS did not reach its
primary target (ie. sponsorship), so I decided to send RFS for second
time. Not to blame anyone of course, just explaining why did I send this
one :)

Package files can be downloaded from:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xbsql/
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libxbsql{0,-dev,-bin,-doc}/

Package has been split into several directories by mentors.debian.net
upload mechanism (this issue has been reported to site autors few
minutes ago and I hope it will be fixed some time in the future.

There are two versions of the package. Older one (initial release) and a
newer one (solving problem with .so version numbering).

Original ITP for this package:

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : xbsql
  Version         : 0.11
  Upstream Author : Mike Richardson <mike@quaking.demon.co.uk>
* URL             : http://www.quaking.demon.co.uk/xbsql.html
* License         : LGPL
  Description     : SQL wrapper for XBase DBMS library

 XBSQL is a wrapper library which provides an SQL-subset interface to
Xbase DBMS. XBSQL by no way provides anything like a complete SQL
implementation, and in any case is hampered by various limitations of
XBase (such as no i notion of a null value). However, it implements a
fairly useful subset, including select, insert, update and delete;
select for instance supports joins, ordering, grouping and the having
clause.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (500, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.5-ca9100
Locale: LANG=pl_PL, LC_CTYPE=pl_PL (ignored: LC_ALL set to pl_PL)

Regards,
rle