Re: Someone with access to non-i386 architecture needed.

El Jueves, 10 de Junio de 2004 00:11, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo escribió:
> So I'm asking you for help. Could someone try to build imgseek on some
> non-i386 architecture? Build fails because of QT library.

How have you set up the QTDIR variable on your system?

If you look at KDE packages, for example, you will see that they set this
variable to /usr/share/qt3, and others that maybe you will need.
Check /usr/share/doc/kdelibs4-dev/Packaging.txt.gz for examples, if you like.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net