Needing a sponsor - PHP-GTK and GtkScintilla

Hello mentors,

I am a PHP-GTK developer, and recently noticed that the php-gtk package wasn't available for "sarge". Then I made contact with the php-gtk package mantainer, bigpaul, and was told by him that he had to orphan that package.

So, after he encouraged me to, I got the most recent upstream version (1.0.0) and built a new package by myself. I have also added support for GtkScintilla on this new release, and created a package for it based on version 0.8.2.

They seem to be working fine, no complaints by lintian, with successful installation and testing.

I am looking for a nice person who could be my sponsor/mentor on this projects. The packages (php-gtk and gtkscintilla) are ready and available at:
http://www.bezenet.com.br/querino

All kinds of help would be apreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Luiz Querino