Re: How many times run debian/config?

Il ven, 2004-05-28 alle 13:33, Frank Küster ha scritto:
> - The config script isn't really meant to modify anything. You should
>   use it to figure out things, and the changes should be done in
>   postinst

Yes, now I know it. :-)

> - You MAY NOT MODIFY CONFFILES IN MAINTAINER SCRIPTS!

I read the policy, but I don't know how my package should work.

It is a web-based tool written in PHP. The package provide an example
configuration which have to be modified by the system administrator
after installing it. In debian/config (but I will move the code in
debian/postint) I try to automatically set up the configuration files
reading from others conf files of other packages (if they exists).

I can't understand if in my case these I'm right listing them in
conffiles or not.

Thanks,
Fabio T.

--

Fabio Tranchitella

<!> kobold.it, Turin, Italy  - Free is better!

 <http://www.kobold.it>, <kobold@kobold.it>, <kobold@jabber.linux.it>
GPG Key fingerprint: 5465 6E69 E559 6466 BF3D  9F01 2BF8 EE2B 7F96 1564